Wednesday, 9 September 2009

This and That

After the completion of my Last Project, I vent started stitching too much.Just giving rest for my eyes. But I've Some small finishes to show you. Some edgings for hankies. A green scallop edged one in crochet, a pink tatted one and a black edged one.



I ve embroidered the monogram- T on the green one. This one is for my sister.
And some embroidery on the hankies which I showed you before. An embroidered red heart, these pattern is from needlecrafter.

And an yellow bird on a small branch.
Thats all for now. Till next time
Take care
Ninu

2 comments:

  1. wow...that looks pretty. I like the tatted edge...

    I lost my tatting mojo and no progress in tatting...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..