Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Show Off!!

Here I come up with some Long Stitch which were done some years ago. I really enjoyed doing these,then. These were made up from Anchor Long Stitch Kits. All framed!! Just showing it off as I dont have any new finishes now...
A cute Teddy bear,this one is a small design as compared to the other below.

The beautiful Red house design was the first one finished,that was in 2003. The photo is not clear, but It was really an accomplishment for me when completed this.

And here 's the last one framed.

I've two kits in my hand which were gifted by a friend. Sometime before I started with one of it. And this is its current state .I dont know when I 'm going to re start it. Currently its an 'Unfinished Object'.




Hope everyone having a good time.
Till Next time,
Ninu



3 comments:

  1. oh...they are beautiful finishes...I remember my school college days...I have done a Jesus christ in the Anchor stamped kit series....

    Looking forward to see your UFO finished..it looks gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely finishes. Your UFO is looking great too, can't wait to see it done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nima and Joei, I dont know when I'm gonna restart it :O

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..