Monday, 14 December 2009

From my collection..

After two weeks of silence,here I am(though being silent for long time is not new to my blog). I ve no new finishes to show you. Things were not going good here. I was down with fever and after that my eyes were creating some trouble while stitching,so I gave myself rest for sometime. Now everything s fine, but not into any stitching yet. Getting ready to go to my parents place in Kerala, we are celebrating Christmas there. All excited !!!Hope everyone is busy with Christmas preperations, I can see that in all blogs..I love this season, my favourite..

OK, this time I am showing you crochet table cloths,from my collections. I love shopping and I love spending lot of time in home stores. OK, here is my crochet table cloth for my dining table.I found this one in a store here in Bangalore for a very reasonable price..

The side of it. I love this,its grand and beautiful.
Again another small one , this one I bought last year York, UK ,we were staying there that time.


The centre part, I love crochet and want to do something like this myself, but I find it very difficult. :( especially these large ones.
That's it this time from me.
Till next time
Take care
Ninu

5 comments:

  1. OMG...they are gorgeous...

    I wish i crochet something like that one day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ninu , the dining table cover looks good.. Can u share the shop information. Even I am put up in Bangalore.

    Thanks in advance,
    Mitu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ninu
    thanks a lot for visiting my blog.Those tablecloths are just so beautiful! Its a long time dream of mine to crochet a large table cloth.
    Merry christmas and have a wonderful time at your parent's place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ninu,
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love meeting new people. Glad to hear that you are feeling better. I'm sure you'll come around to stitching again in the new year with things slow down. I can't wait to see what you'll post.
    May this Christmas fill your heart and home with the true Spirit of the season. Have a blessed Christmas and a wonderful new year!
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks nima, pearlin n patricia..merry christmas to u all

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..