Friday, 5 February 2010

Fluttering butterflies

Hi all,
Stitching part of my latest project is done. I added beautiful butterflies to the floral heart. Now the finishing part is left. I stitched two motifs on the two ends. To be frank, I dint enjoy stitching this one. My eyes were not fond of doing cross stitch and the whole project was lagging because of that. I did not want to stop it in the middle as this is my first project this year..sometimes I am very superstitious!!!

Eventhough Cross stitch takes time,atleast in my case, I really love the final finished piece. Here also, I am very happy with the outcome. Now I need to finish it to be used as a table runner, hmm huge task. :o
Another pic of the completed motif. The fabric is actually yellow, not the color in the picture.

So thats all for now,
till next time
Happy Stitching!!

3 comments:

  1. wow...that looks gorgeous....

    yes cross stitng is time taking process...but the beautiful finishes inspire us to do more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. It's so nice to meet you.
    This is a beautiful runner! I love the heart pattern and the colors you chose. Very nice!
    Paticia :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a very pretty design, lovely colour too Ninu. Needle and Thread magazine is a fav with me too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..