Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Some quick finishes

Some quick finishes to show!! I made a small coaster,in shell pattern, and an edging,while playing with hook and thread..

I am planning to insert this edging into a tray cloth, don't know how success it will be, finishing is always a huge task for me.After all, its too far away from perfection, the width is varying from one end to other. Anyway I will give it a try.

And some small tatted motifs, I did this a while ago while watching TV, I love those colours..
And on a happier note, I won the giveaway arranged by Lakshmi on her first blog anniversary.I received her gift last weekend, which is a book on Kundan Work flower Designs. It has got many pretty designs on it. Thanks Dear!! :)


Thats all for the day,
Till next time,
Take Care
Ninu

7 comments:

  1. good try...coaster looks perfect...and the edging too..

    did you miss any chain stitch when you turn the row while crocheting the edging...i used to do that mistake during my early days od crocheting...then the width looks uneven..

    beautiful tatted motif...

    congrats on your win...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes nima, i always miss!!.. bt very lazy to redo when i find the mistake :) thanks for the comment..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry but I am still to learn crocheting . But since, I am willing to lean it, some time in future...um, just hope that my dreams come true.

    Till now, I am happy to let you know, that you are inspiring to learn more and more of needlework. Thank you maam.
    I have uploaded few of my needle projects today, so please visit my blog and do comment.

    regards,
    wanderer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the win!lovely finishes you have there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ninu for participating in my giveaway and posting the giveaway button in your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Ninu for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.
    This is the first time I've come to your blog and...my....do you make some beautiful stuff!
    The hanky edgings are so nice.
    Thanks again.
    I'll be surely coming back here.
    Luv,
    Vinnie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..