Friday, 16 April 2010

Tat,Tat and Tat

I Tat a lot these days.All small bookmarks which can be finished soon.

Another Lacy bookmark in red and black combination.


Tatted Cross. I made two of these, colors are slighly different if you check. My first attempt on a cross, long time I wanted to make one, now I made two!!
And these are my favourites, Floral Bookmarks. Loved making them.Pattern you can find it here


Here everything put together. I am not into any big projects. Off to Kerala tomorrow for a 2 weeks long vacation. All set!!

Until I see you next time, Take care and have nice time
Ninu

5 comments:

  1. All are very cute.i like the red most..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Journey, Ninu.Enjoy maadi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!looks lovely...Even i wanted to make a cross from long time. i have downloaded a few patterns. May be i'l start with an easy one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty tatted pieces...i love the crosses...have a nice time with your family...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ninu,I also tat and was planning to do book marks to give my daughter and son.I will post it very soon.All the bookmarks are very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..