Friday, 7 May 2010

Hat Pincushion

Hello all,
 I'm back after my vacation. We came back in Bangalore on Sunday evening. Vacation was not so great as last one, but good.
 Before I left for Kerala, Nima asked me to test her hat pincushion pattern. When I saw those pincushions on her blog, I asked her to share the pattern. And she asked me to test it. I dont consider myself good in crochet, and never worked with yarn. Luckily there was one ball of white in my stash which was in rest mode for more than a year. And I started working on it without any hope.Her pattern was well written and it came out quite well, though smaller in size than I expected. But seeing the cute little hat made me very happy.
  And I compared with the pics on Nima's blog. They don't look like twins, but can be called cousins :P
 Here's my gorgeous Hat pin cushion. I embellished it with an yellow ribbon.


One thing I noticed that my stitches are too tight and that's one area of improvement. This surely gave me some confidence and I wanted to buy some yarn during my vacation. Usually I buy most of my craft materials when I go Kerala, but this time I dint get time to shop :(
Nima's a very talented lady and what I love the most in her crafty finishes is her perfection. Her pattern is well written that anybody can follow it easily. She will soon share the pattern.
I haven't started any projects after vacation. just gearing up!!
So till next time
Take care and Happy Weekend!!
Ninu

9 comments:

  1. That's so nice of you ninu...i love the embellishment you did...Thank you so much for taking time to share my pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pincushion is very cute!!From where do you buy your craft supplies in Kerala?

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute pincushion does not matter if it is cousin or twin :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful and complimented perfectly with the ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  5. the cousins are cute and adorable. tempted to try it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!that little one looks pretty.I always love miniatures.Who wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!!!ur "cute little hat" is so nice.....well done my friend....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..