Monday, 14 June 2010

Oval Pineapple Doily



Showing you all my latest finish,Oval Pineapple Doily.This one is the largest doily I made till this date. I saved the pattern long time before and never had the courage to attempt it.All the doilies I crocheted recently came out quite well and thought of trying out this pattern. The doily came out in decent way and making was easier than I expected.I am happy happy!!
Pattern is from freepatterns.com, I used Anchor size 20 crochet cotton in a coffee colour.
Till next time
Take care
Ninu

10 comments:

  1. wow...this looks gorgeous....

    I have downloaded and printed this pattern since very long time...never got the chance to start it...i need to do this soon....great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is absolutely beautiful!!Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finish!! How do you block your completed works?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful. Thanks for sharing - I'm off to find the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!This is lovely.My brother's wife has started doing crochet and she will be surely interested in this pattern.Where can I find the pattern.Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looked on freepatterns.com and couldn't find it. If anybody finds the pattern, can you send the info to bennietheshrink@yahoo.com?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful work & I love those sweet flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found the pattern somewhere else: http://www.learn-how-to-crochet.com/doily.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..