Friday, 23 July 2010

Cross Stitch-Floral Tea Cup


I am getting more interest in Cross Stitch these days. Before,I stayed back from this technique because of the strain it caused to my eyes. Then,it was like,I used to stitch continuously for hours. Now I don't sit like that and I do many things hand in hand. That's more fun!! The latest one on Cross Stitch, Floral Tea Cup, the stitching part is done. Now I need to get it framed. This lovely pattern you can find it here. I changed the colours slightly, but not huge difference, a bit brighter than the actual.. I love it that way!!
We are travelling to our home town today and will be back after weekend. Wishing everyone a very happy weekend!!
Take care
Ninu

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ninu,
    Precise work! To avoid straining your eyes you could use a lamp that focuses your work or a mangnifying lens.

    I am amazed at your patience you have in finishing cross stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ninu,
    Precise work! To avoid straining your eyes you could use a lamp that focuses your work or a mangnifying lens.

    I am amazed at your patience you have in finishing cross stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This one is lovely Ninuse. From where r u buying cross stitch cloth in B'lore?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely. I find I am having to buy stronger eye glasses every six months now to be able to complete my stitching! Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks to all for your lovely words

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, where do u find cross stitch cloth in blore??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..