Thursday, 5 August 2010

Crochet Vase Cover


When this year started,I took a crafty resolution to learn crochet.I really tried my best to learn this and almost half way through. Now I got a feeling that Am I becoming a lil addictive to it? I don't know..I made a vase cover this week and it looks beautiful!!Started with a lavender color, when it came closer to finishing, I found the thread not enough.So changed color there to a sapphire green color and finished it off.A matching sheer ribbon is attached to it.The edging was out of sight when I put flowers in.
A snap of vase without flowers.This pattern is also from freepatterns with name 'Pineapple Ruffles'.Anyway,I am giving crochet some rest, I dont have enough threads in my stash. I never thought I'd be in a situation like this, that I want to do something and not enough thread.Have to pull out all those UFO's on embroidery and need to start finishing that off and I have a glass painting and cross stitch in progress too. Don't know when I can finish that off. This is a very busy month.
Until next time
Take Care and Have good time!!
Ninu

10 comments:

  1. wow...wow..wow...that looks awesome...Lovely green edging...put some potpouri in it..so flowers will not hide the edges...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very pretty!!Love the colour you have used. I love crocheted pineapples. This has been added to my queue:)..Thanks for the link..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is lovely.i was just checking ur site when i saw the pic in FB. This is a nice try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all,
    nima, yeah me too wa thinking of potpourri..
    soj,the pic i posted on fb is an edited version!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful.. Do u have any links to learn crochet? I love crafting and want to try. I like all your works. Very pretty. Do take a look at my works at http://pitstopsofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your works are all good,I know little bit of crochet but you are great

    ReplyDelete
  7. woww!! Ninu,its so beautiful.all ur works are superb!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..