Monday, 23 August 2010

Cross Stitch-Berries

I love strawberry patterns as much as I love floral!!This pattern is again one of my fav.Very quick and easy design. Very cute too.. Here's the finished piece.

I put the finished piece in this wooden frame and it looks perfect!!

I framed my other finished cross stitch-floral tea cup too. I bought these two frames last week for a sale, not for this intention but to keep photos.When I got it home, I just thought of an alternative.

And before signing off, Wishing every Malayalees a very Happy Onam!!
Take Care
Ninu

3 comments:

  1. Oh...my...God..that looks awesome...gorgeous framing...i love your berries ...lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love those frames!! Where did you get it from,Ninu?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..