Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Glass Painting - 2


And the second one is also done.Here I used water based colours all except for that orange part. I couldn't get the water based orange color anywhere near by my place and first time I used solvent based one. I had a box of solvent based glass colours which were gifted by a friend. When I used that for the first time, the result was not too satisfactory..the colours were too light. But this time, so far its okay.. In appearance also it's not making much difference..What say?

And Nima is giving away the crochet strawberry pattern.Check her blog for more details.You're going to love it.

That's all for now.
Till next time,
Take care and have good time!!
Ninu

4 comments:

  1. wow...that looks gorgeous Ninu...you are multi talented..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!I used to paint a long time back. Not on glass though. Seeing this I feel I have to try that too.This is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The painting is lovely. It would have nice if you had used a darker shade of brown for the rocks as it would have brought out the colours of the orchid. Get it framed it looks too good. Go for the light yellow/cream coloured background as it would look awesome!!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..