Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Its Strawberry Time!!


Yeah, Its strawberry time!!I made these beautiful strawberries in crochet.A few days back Nima asked me to test this pattern, I was very happy to do it and the pattern came out good.But it was not in usual strawberry colour,I dint have enough red/green thread with me.

This was my creation.lol!!When she blogged about these strawberries,I couldn't resist myself from making some. I did some thread shopping last week and here are my strawberries!!They are very beautiful!!Thanks Nima, for sharing the pattern!!

For first time I crocheted with 2 threads hand in hand.It was tricky but after 2-3 trials I got it right.Other than that the pattern was really easy.A quick finish.Nima is giving away this pattern and today's the last date.Visit her blog for more details. I used Anchor knitting cotton for making this. I'm making some more of it.
That's all for now.
Till Next time
Take Care
Ninu

7 comments:

  1. wow..so niceto see your cutie strawberries.Thank you for helping me to test the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ninu, First time visiting your blog...those are cute straberries with Nima's design...relly loved all your free hand embroidery stitches...very neat stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ninu,
    Visiting your blog first time, Your work is really beautiful, I loved your glass painting very much.
    Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..