Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Cutie Pie Doily

Hello all,
Being a very health conscious person,I was taking rest for some days.I dint indulge too much into my crafty craziness and I'm back now.
I started with something very easy and I love making Doilies. And this is what I made,My Cutie Pie Doily. This is a very quick finish,I used anchor variegated thread (Shade No 01208).And it looks really cute with the shaded thread!!I'm making some more with the same pattern.


And then, I blocked some snowflakes I made.


Pattern Courtesy:Hearts in a snowflake by Jon & Tatted Snowflake
The other two I don't have the pattern link right now.If I get it I will update it here.

Thats all for now.
Till Next time
Take Care
Ninu

6 comments:

  1. The doily is very cute and has the perfect name. Great choice in thread color!
    And I love the tatted stars! What will you be using them for? Christmas decorations and/or gifts?
    Patricia :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the snowflakes are so pretty Ninu. they are all your patterns I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patricia and Pearlin, Thanks a lot for the comment.
    And Patricia, They are all Christmas decorations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tatted pieces. It is something I tried to teach myself and just couldn't get it. I love to crochet and embroider, and maybe one day I will learn tatting too.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..