Thursday, 28 October 2010

Colours!!

I told sometime before that I had a thread shopping. My stash was almost empty then and when I saw so much of colours in the shop I couldn't resit.For the first time I bought that much threads.I usually shop only if I need it, I will be having some plans with it. I didn't know what happened that day,I bought almost all the colours they had.


I arranged them on my working table, they looked beautiful..I dint have any idea what to do with them.Also I have some difficulty in working with the Anchor knitting thread.I am so used to work with Anchor size 20/40 crochet cotton and working with a thicker one was way too difficult(Most of people find difficult the other way and I must confess I have never worked with yarn!!!). Now I have a matching hook to make crocheting easy.
A few days before while browsing I got this idea of making Granny Square. I saw some amazing pictures on Ravelry. I started working on it and it was so easy. I showed u a glimpse of it in my last post. I am adding some more rounds to it and will show you after its done. You might have noticed some crochet motifs in that post. I saw pictures of crochet garlands on Internet and I loved them. I discussed with some of my friends and they too loved it. So I joined that motifs and made a floral garland. It looks really beautiful!!Love it..


Now I have enough options to play with these colours. You will see that in coming posts.
That's all for the day.
Till next time
Take care
Ninu

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness they are so lovely & gorgeous colours too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. from where do u buy the threads in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...can't wait to see what you are going to do with this lovely colours. I missed visiting your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u all..
    sham, i bought this from jayanagar,shop name is vinayaka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please give some landmarks as to how to reach this shop "vinayaka" in jayanagar?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..