Saturday, 27 November 2010

Season begins!!

In my last post about tray cloth, I mentioned that I was unhappy with the sewing part. After the post I got a mail from my dear friend Nima asking where I found difficult while sewing and a link to help finishing the corners.Oh!!she guessed where I went wrong!! and was very much there to help..Although a virtual help, I really needed that !!It is always a great feeling when someone is there to help you when you are in trouble,no matter the subject!!
So I tried the method mentioned in the file and I got a neat finish considering I am beginner. So much happy with the sewing part this time!!Thanks Nima!!
After finishing the sewing only I thought of embroidery part this time. As Christmas is here,I thought of making something special for the season. I have some Christmas patterns with me and I love this Candle pattern in particular. I did embroidery with this pattern before but selected this one again.Same colours,same stitches.But not at all bored!!
Its such a beautiful pattern, pattern link is given below.I embroidered on two sides and it looks pretty to me.I am planning for some more Christmas crafts/gifts, don't know what happens to it.
Tip for better corners in sewing: Go to this link.
Embroidery Pattern: Christmas Candle

That's all for the day
Hope everyone having a very good weekend.
Till Next time
Take care
Ninu

8 comments:

  1. its beautiful ninu..how did u manage to have such neat corners.?. i will be visiting the link u hv specified for perfect corners..nice design too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..that looks gorgeous Ninu..you are a fast learner...the embrodery looks very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. ninu thanx a lot for the link on perfect corners.. it soo helpful..and very easy to follow as well..thanx again..:)seckscho

    ReplyDelete
  4. On which type of material you did this embroidery?

    ReplyDelete
  5. this pattern is sooo cute! and also for sharing the link which Nima sent you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..