Thursday, 30 December 2010

Last Post of 2010

Hope everybody had a very happy Christmas!!This time it went so fast for me!! We made a very short trip to home to celebrate Christmas and came back in town on Monday. Today again going home to celebrate New Year and to attend some Weddings and there is a chance to meet some of my good old college friends too!!I am looking forward to it. And so this is going to be the last post of 2010. And I have something to show you too.A Pretty Cushion !!


I made this envelope cushion cover some weeks before and wanted to blog , but time did not allow me. This is a part of learning sewing and it came much more neat than my previous attempt. Embellished with some Crochet flowers!!

I planned some more things to do before Christmas but couldn't, the whole December went too fast!!Hope in 2011 I can make that up. Looking back, the year was pretty good!!Start of 2010, I took some resolutions and when I look into my Diary now I have a lot of tick marks there. That's a good feeling!!

So before winding up the post,
'If your thoughts can make you sad, your thought can make you happy too.Choose your thoughts on the way you want to feel'
On this thought, Wishing all readers a very happy 2011 filled with lots and lots of happiness,peace, prosperity and fun!!

Take Care
Ninu

6 comments:

  1. Ya Pretty cushions Ninu.,Last year u got tick marks in your resolutions and Wishes for the coming year also.
    Happy New Year 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really very beautiful. Wish you a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...that's a beautiful achievment...lovely embellishing with the crochet flowers..

    Wishing you a very happy new year..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish u a Very Happy New Year Ninu!!
    Your cushion has come out very well... Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice cushion.. and nice quote.... i liked both... happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty cushions, ninu.!! the print and the crochet flowers look very feminine!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..