Friday, 18 March 2011

Crochet Granny Cushion

Spring is in the air and I am getting into that mood.. This cushion shows that very well with all its pleasant colours..I started making this granny square long time back, added a few more rounds recently to make it into a cushion of 30x30 size. These days I am not starting anything new but trying to finish off some UFO's and I have so many! Took up my sewing machine after almost 4 months and no need to say that I struggled a lot! But somehow I managed to make it right for size..

This is also an envelope cushion cover, the back side is made with a blue floral printed fabric which suits well with the granny square..Not so much happy with the finishing,I could have done better, but the colours make me smile! I have one more granny square left and planning to make another pillow with it. Next time!!
Wishing you all a very happy weekend!
Take Care
Ninu

7 comments:

  1. Good one,Ninu!!Are you using the yarns we get locally here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cushion Ninu...beautiful finishing too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checking ur blog after a long time!!! Not getting time like b4 :(. The granny square cushion is really good. Nice job done dear! what thread did u use to make it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cushion, Ninu. The colors are really pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the cushion is very pretty ninu... and the finishing is quite good... i too have many unfinished works... don't know where to start.. any way... i like to see ur another G.square

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, visited your blog for first time,quite interesting,eually int. in needle n craft..will kep visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..