Thursday, 28 April 2011

Snow Doily

Trying to finish the WIPs showed in my last post. The beaded snow doily is blocked. I found a bit difficult while crocheting with beads. The beads were quite large and it was not keeping its position .I think the method I tried was wrong!And after blocking, I did not get a good round shape. I dint care much while pinning this doily on the blocking board. But other than the shape, the doily looks good!

Pattern : Snow Doily
The flowers on the background is one of the gifts from a dear friend of mine. This year,happy that I am getting a lot of gifts which I like, from my friends and family..Loving it!! I hope this continues the whole year and coming years too.. LOL!
I finished blocking my summer garden squares and will show you the finish in my next post.
Till then
take care
Ninu

8 comments:

  1. The Doily is so pretty!
    The yellow looks lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another name for Ninu is Doily Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vinnie..
    Pradeepa.. Love that name LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the doily looks great!! I just found your blog, through another blog..I crochet doilies too. I just became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your doilies are so delicate. Love them

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely yellow doily Ninu. The beading looks perfect to me.

    I remember the last round of this pattern is picot. just put the bead when you do the second chain...then do the picot it should stay fine.

    It's a perfect round doily so you need to take care when you block it to get that perfect round shape.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..