Wednesday, 8 June 2011

An award,my first one too



..totally honoured! Thank you so much Pearlin for choosing me!really a happy feeling..
Some random facts about me

  • All the crafts I exhibit on my blog,I learnt it upon my interest, thru friends, book and Internet. I have never seen my family members doing any of these, but My mom and aunts always appreciated when others do.
  • I have a habit of writing Personal Diary on a daily basis
  • I love collecting recipes and writing it on my recipe book,one of my hobbies, it has now more than 350 recipes in 4 years, but the tried ones don't exceed 100
  • I am really good in remembering dates ,especially birthdays and anniversaries 
  • I love shopping for home and I do a lot of window shopping at home shops,but I don't like window shop for clothes,shoes etc.
  • I love taking photos and I am developing my skills on it now,I carry my camera with me most of the time.
  • I always enjoy simple pleasures of life,sometimes simple things make me emotional too!
  • I have a good number of friends and I try to keep in touch with all of them, I really love meeting my girl friends and its been a while since we last met.
  • I love spending time with my family, chit chatting and love the togetherness!
I think I have said enough ,Now I'd like to pass this award on to

Do visit their blogs and if you haven't entered in the  giveaway please do it.
Take Care
Ninu

9 comments:

  1. nice to know some fun facts about you Ninu

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats dear.... really happy to know things about you... little things makes us to feel happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ninu dear,

    First of all, CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU! And thank you so much for passing the award to me, and am very much appreciated your sweetness.

    More power to you and always take care!

    Hugs,
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it is a bit late but congrats.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..