Friday, 1 July 2011

On the Edge

Simple edging on the pillow cases. Yes, again a polka dotted one! i love it, totally!! I have bed sheets on same fabric and these pillow cases were stitched sometime back. I wanted to give it a crochet edging after I saw this, but made an attempt yesterday only!  simple, easy and pretty! Its crocheted  in Anchor Knitting Cotton.
 Thank you all  for the encouragement , that I see some new followers here and on my Facebook page. Welcome,welcome!!Hope you all find something interesting here!

Happy Weekend!
Take Care
Ninu

12 comments:

  1. I love polka dots! I have never tried edging on pillow cases, I should really do it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty that looks Ninu! I hope I get good enough with crochet to be able to do pretty edgings like this.

    Lovely work!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Polka dots!!This is so so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful polka dotted fbric and the crochet edging

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks sooo pretty. Love the color and love the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ninu... you have a pleasant surprise in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...that's lovely ninu...beautiful polka dots

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love polka dots and yellow looks beautiful
    great work

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely Ninu! And the color is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful shot,Love the polka dots too

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful pillow cases with very pretty croched edge, ninu!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..