Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Crochet Granny Cushion

some of those pretty things I showed to you in my last post are combined to make my favourite thing - cushion cover..I really love making these and there are many more on the queue!

I made a pillow form myself by stuffing fiberfill to get the size and shape I wanted..The granny squares are joined and hand sewn to the cushion cover. Some Red buttons are stitched on the top edging,I really loved the idea of adding buttons, it really gives a neat look! I don't have a good collection of buttons, but now I seriously think of collecting some..
I love the colour combo, which was chosen randomly but this is perfect for the season I love most so I am saving this for Christmas!
Pattern: Copenhagen Pillow
And the colourful yarn bits, I love this pic!

Till Next time,
Take Care
Ninu

19 comments:

  1. I love the colour combination too! it looks wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty Ninu! i just love granny squares, they're lovely to make and lovely to look at.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice color combination. I like it. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are fabulous. Came out just beautiful. I'm afraid I am going to have to copy what you have done and the coloring for an afghan. I just love this. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wundervoll!
    Sehr schön, in ROT!;O))
    LG,*Manja*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is beautiful and what a bright colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely as always!! i showed ur works to amm and she is asking wen u r going to conduct sale!! She is telling very neatly done

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Granny Cushion looks superb! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ninu dear, the cushion is luking so pretty!...so also all your latest attempts...colour colour everywhere!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! I sent u a pm on ravelry before I saw this.:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your cushion! The colours are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i loved each and every crochet creation of yours.the yellow cushion cover was the best.i am going to copy it.hope i dont get entangled in copyright laws. (joking) bye happy crocheting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I dont mind if you copy the colours,happy crocheting!

      Delete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..