Thursday, 18 August 2011

Hooky stuff!!


A tray full of crocheted goodness! These things top my creative space this week..I need to go for some craft shopping to finish any of these..I don't know when that happens..but I've to!!
And many thanks to all who gave those beautiful comments on Wall hanging,I was very much surprised about the page hit that particular post got/receiving..And know what?? It got featured on Tea Rose Home too!!Do I need to say how happy I am??
Visit more creative spaces here 
Till next time
Take Care
Ninu

13 comments:

  1. it is Beautiful... just love it... i will try this for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr schöne Granny`s & Farben!
    LG,*Manja*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors. Waiting to see the finished work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful blog you have. Certainly will spend time here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see lots of squares there!!pretty ones!!Congrats on being Featured On!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my you have been busy..so colorful..Congrats on being featured!! How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look lovely, looking forward to seeing the finished item!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, pretty squares. Wonder what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also I have answered your question in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Ninu,. great going! hope to see more of these 'features' May your inspiration levels shoot up! we can plan some craft shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all! yes im in high spirits now..:)
    Anitha, yes tell me when..
    Pradeepa, these are all going to be cushion covers.. thats what the plan now..

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh hearty congrats Ninu.these squares are also soo nice

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look wonderful Ninu, so very pretty and colourful. I bet you can hardly wait to make them up now.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..