Friday, 14 October 2011

Granny Square Pillow-latest one!

And here's the latest addition to my Granny Cushion Family,for time being last too.I am in no mood to make another one and have enough to put all around my home, but who knows??Once tried colour combo is reused here,I got very good comments about those colours, I also loved it very much.When it comes to home decor,especially for my home,my liking is more towards yellow and its shades + white.( btw noticed that recently only).But we have curtains, sofa covers etc etc in maroon and that's a different story!
I can see good progress from the first one I made and I must say, the purple one and this came out the best !I put buttons for closure with a  narrow crochet edging.I love adding simple buttons, and I am in search of nice simple ones. This cushion is of 16x16 inches size, usually I make smaller ones.
And that's all for the post. Till next time
Take care
Happy Weekend!
Ninu

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours ninu..just loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty and happy!! Yellow is one of my favorites as well, all shades of it, just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its lovely :) may your garden of granny square cushions grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yellow is my all time favourite! Love it .

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely cushion ninu. i love the idea of the buttons...looks beautiful with crochet edging...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cheerful! And I think I love the back just as much as the front. Beautiful work. I really need to learn how to crochet at some point...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do agree. This is the best of your granny cushion series so far, and I love the closure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    Beautiful! Love the colors and buttons. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cheerful pillow cover! great color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just beautiful! I love the colours, and the back, with the sweet trim and buttons, looks amazing. Lovely work. :D Someday, I hope I'll have the skills to combine crocheting with sewing like this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is soooo pretty! Such a cheery addition to any room!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking lovely Ninu and loved the combo......colours are so pleasing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks wonderful Ninu. I have the same problem as urs. Where to put the cushions :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks so cheerful and sunny, I love the colours Ninu, it looks beautiful!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. very nice ninu.. lovely colors... i have a quest... do u buy these cushions or u make these cushions too?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Ninu, Happily passing on the "versatile Blogger award" to you :-) congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi ninu....lovely color combination...me too love crocheting.....visit my blog--http://creativecrafts-arts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. loved it...i am nt into crochet yet but i love to see creative things...the coushion is beautifull and bright..
    www.trizasneedlework.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Ninu. Love all your crocheted cushions! I've done one granny square for my first such cushion... and have yet to get any further, but you've inspired me to get moving on it. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  20. its very very pretty ninu.. i luv the back side idea as well:))nice colour combo:)u hv set it in a very appealing background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..