Thursday, 15 December 2011

Christmas 2011-Crochet Star Applique Table Runner

"One of my Christmas arrangement "
I am decorating our home for Christmas, I believe its still not too late. Although we go to our native place for Christmas,I like the whole fun involved in it,n' I ve all the freedom here to put things according to my like.
crochet star
For the table runner I am speaking, I made 6 crochet red stars and blocked it and Stitched on the two sides of runner. I decided not to do any further embellishment as it may ruin the whole look.From my look, its not a stunner but perfect for the season, thats what I want.
Runner with star applique
I gave plain Red fabric for the back side, its kind of  reversible runner. The red fabric has a sheen to it, which is very festive. 
Reverse side-Red
Star Pattern: Grandma Twinkle
 I am making gifts for the season, will show you one by one later.
Take Care
Ninu

11 comments:

  1. ninu dear your crochet stars are very cute.. your idea to arrange them on a runner is grt...yes ofcourse apt for the season.. congrats!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...that's lovely ninu..loved the red amd white combu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ninu... just loved it... I also tried some stars using these pattern....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome Ninu, especially the way u've arranged it, with the red centerpiece with green pinecones. You've got all Christmas colours on it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice ninu... loved the arrangement... i too tried another type of star long back but i didn't post it....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking So Simple and Elegant !! i loves it

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Red will always be Red :) Sometimes we forget about simple things , always want something more and much... Thank you for visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you pls... tell me how to stitch the star on the cloth !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..