Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Christmas 2011-Red Green Granny Runner

This time, its mostly Crochet Christmas around our home, everything has a touch of crochet. I had big plans this time too, but as usual, many of them are still on the paper . But I am happy that I made good progress than last year's.
 After the series of Granny Cushion Covers(not yet over, soon you will see more in different colour combos), I took a small deviation and made this rectangle Doily for this Christmas!Its done in traditional granny pattern ,very Christmassy and looks absolutely beautiful!! 
I made a longer one like this for my shop and its already sold out. This is a smaller version of it with 21 squares, around 20 inch length. I tried to make some more simple cushion covers, but its not completed , and as we go for vacation tommo,I dont think I get time to finish it.
 Wishing you all happiness of the season! Merry Christmas!
till next time
Take Care
Ninu

6 comments:

  1. that's lovely ninu..i love th colour combo..this picture really shows the beauty of it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice!!!I think everybody in bloggerland playing with green and red ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very pretty. What wonderful work and how festive it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ninu, The table runner looks really festive and Congrats your shop is doing good.
    Hey check out this link..There is a way to avoid the wavy edges when joining granny square.
    Just a suggestion..
    http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/2011/02/sweet-flower-granny-blanket-ta-dah.html and http://compactuk.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-crinkle-free-granny-square.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..