Thursday, 1 December 2011

hey all!

Oh November!!The super busy,eventful,most happening month of the year.. November is my birthday month, n' we have 3 more bdays in November from my family and some of my good friends birthdays also fall in this month,everything call for celebration, My brother moved to his new house, a very beautiful one,I was in Kerala for a week for that function. My hands and brain were never still, was in working mode all the time, And finally, yesterday evening  a dream came into reality. yes,my online store is open now.

 Click the image and it takes to my store.
Now I have a good enough reason for my absence here. I have to thank a lot of people for their immense support and advice, boost n confidence, what not!!I have irritated so many of my friends with constant doubts, feedback etc etc.Almost everyone gave me green signal and its okay that there are some people who always make sure that your feet are on the ground itself! I made some cushion covers n  runners for the shop, more about it later, I need some time to breathe! :) If you have time to breathe, check my shop okay!
I missed blog hopping a lot, want to check my favy blogs soon, but before that need to clean up my home, its a real mess after all these!
Until next time
Take Care
Ninu

17 comments:

  1. i am so happy for you Ninu. wish you all the best dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful news indeed! Wish you success and satisfaction in your new venture. All the best!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck ninu...good to see you growing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Great one.
    All the best & Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ninu, that's great. Even I have been having this in mind for some time now but implementing it is not so easy for me. All your creations in the shop are wonderful. Good luck with your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck Ninu..... Don't want to miss your blog....

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy to hear that ninu... wishes to ur shop.... and waiting to see ur beautiful works....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations dear and good luck too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hearty congrats ninu.. am so happy for you..wish you all the best!..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Ninu, I'm so pleased for you!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's great. All the best Ninu, keep Rocking....

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats ninu , good luck and all the best. Hopefully I will follow your steps one day .....

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Goodness i visited ur shop, really amazing...
    this time window shopping, next time as a real customer for sure:-)

    Thank u for visiting my blog Ninu, u r very special for me u r my first virtual member.
    I love to hear from you always...

    All the best !

    happiness always,
    rajis.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Ninu, y dont u include some canadian smocking cushions too in ur shop ???
    see a nice tutorial on the same at http://vani-testblog2.blogspot.com/

    rajis.

    ReplyDelete
  15. good luck with the shop..you made beautiful stuff..:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..