Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Crochet Vase Cover.

Remember this Vase cover? I wanted to try the same pattern in another colour soon after that post. That happened only by now. I chose the happy colour-yellow this time. The cover is too big for the glass pot  I have, the reason- I did tr's instead of all dc's given in the pattern. Not intentionally, but towards the end only I realised that. So I bought another pot-a mud one and the cover fits perfect now. This is going to be a gift for a  friend, being a 'crafter' , I am sure she will appreciate the work.
Project Details:
Pattern:  Pineapple Ruffles
Thread:Anchor Size 20 Cotton
Hook: 0.85mm

Its going to be very busy days from now onwards for sometime, I don't know when can I update this space next.When I get time,I shall come and say a "hello" for sure..
Till then
Take Care
Ninu

15 comments:

  1. Looks great! I have wanted to make one of these but haven't done so yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...that's indeed an awesome work...you can be always proud of it Ninu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Your friend is going to love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty and looks so complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I think it will make a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow its so cute ninu..luv the colour too:)very creative gal:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ninu - I've got an award for you over at my blog. I know you're busy right now, but I'm sure the award won't run away ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..