Monday, 4 June 2012

C for Coaster

Some coasters which are going to be my handmade gifts for some dear friends, When it comes to pre-planned gifts,I get confused in the planning stage itself, changing my mind every other minute and finally make something which totally differ from what I planned first. Here these coasters were also not the plan, now I want to send these to them before I change my mind.I hope they like these little colourful things.
Orange is never my fav colour,usually I never take this as the main colour, but I love these coasters.Bright,beautiful and cheerful!!
Then I played with colours for these square coasters with green edge.
Two little coasters (or call them mini doilies) made with thread, I just love this colour. The pattern is from a book which I got recently. This year,I am lucky to get lots of crafty books as gifts. See what I got from my SIL.
So thats about the post, I don't know when I update here next. My crafty side is fully active, but not getting time for blogging.
Till next time
Take care
Ninu

24 comments:

  1. Those orange coasters.. I have seen in Facebook. I was waiting to see them here. Those colours are stunning. Cotton or acrylic?

    Take care....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jisha, these are made with cotton

      Delete
  2. They will make a lovely gift I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange coasters are really bright and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Geetha, where are u these days?

      Delete
  4. nice coasters... that will be a nice gift... and i loved those squares...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I love the orange! So summery and fun! The mini doilies are great too. Still haven't braved working with thread yet, but I love the results!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather for visiting. Threads are fun to work with and very delicate.love 'em

      Delete
  6. These are all lovely. I love working on smaller things at time and they are always so pretty and delicate. Your work is very nice. The doilies from the last post are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Glor,working on smaller things gives instant gratification

      Delete
  7. Those coasters are perfect for that nice relaxing drink. I too am not an orange person..but they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those orange coasters. Reminds me of citrus fruits. Do you have a pattern for that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anjali, I just made round thats it.google it and you find lots of them

      Delete
  9. wow...lovely coasters Ninu...missed visiting your blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too love the orange and blue coasters

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely coasters Ninu!
    My daughter loves oranges, should make some for her, maybe i will add some leaves on top of it to make it look like a real one..ha ha

    Passing on the Liebster Blog Award to you!

    Great work and amazing patience!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rajeswari. I wanted to add leaves, but at times I am not that 'patient' :) will check your blog for the oranges from now on!
      And Many thanks for the award!

      Delete
  12. Ninu, those coasters are lovely! I loved those mini doilies especially! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..