Monday, 11 June 2012

Embroidered Pillowcase-Blue Birds

Doily craze is almost over n' my crochet hook is free from Doilies/coasters. Now I want to spare some of my precious time for embroidery. I have mentioned here before that I love Vintage embroidery patterns, I just love its simplicity. This blue birds pattern was bookmarked long time back with intention to make a pillowcase. When I came home this year, the first crafty thing I did was this embroidery, as always procrastinated  finishing part. I was happy with the colours and everything about it. The matching pink fabric was also chosen by then. But yesterday only I could finish this pillowcase, it did not take much of my time too.  lazy lazy me!! Yesterday evening, I was in all good mood and made matching bed sheet also( no emb there), there was quite enough fabric. Its a great feeling to see the WIP's progressing to FO's. Check here for more embroidered pillowcases by me. They are all in same fashion.
 Find the pattern here: Blue Birds
I have bookmarked some more emb patterns( not everything for pillows), everything simple n' cute, don't know how far my plans work!
Till then
Take care
Happy Monday!!
Ninu

22 comments:

  1. Ninu today morning only i was thinking of you..surprisingly there your new post..how are you dear..
    birds and pillow cases are beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lakshmi,im fine, life is going well. how are you?

      Delete
  2. I must try my hand at these someday :) so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ninu, I admire your patience to sit and stitch two identical patterns :-) And the birdie is really a cute one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Resmi. I admit I am very patient :P

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Raji, nice profile picture of you!

      Delete
  5. Lolvely Ninu! Me, I'm back to doily craze. Am doing two at the moment :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Toni, going to check your space right now.

      Delete
  6. wow beautiful ninu not everyone can do embroidery like you very neat and elegant work.Thanks for your visit to my blog
    anandhirajan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Anandhi for the compliment

      Delete
  7. Ninu, visiting your blog after long time...i don't know how i missed this post...It is lovely as always...and perfect coordinating fabric

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely as usual. I appreciate your perfection Ninu.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and neat work as always, Ninu !
    Passing on the Liebster Award to you ...
    http://hooksandlaces.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..