Tuesday, 26 June 2012

something cute

yes, back to needle n thread with some  cute embroidery , hook and yarn has taken a back seat. And today I'll show the two cute animal patterns I did.I really enjoyed doing these and it came out really well.
Its stem stitch through out and satin stitch for the flowers. I loved stitching ducks and another ducky pattern is bookmarked for a pillowcase which I am going to start soon. 
Next comes bunny done in back stitch, I did the same pattern before and finished it into a cushion cover which was my very first sewing attempt. Almost same colours used there.
What you see is a large lump of tangled thread, leftovers from my early attempts. One fine day, I decided to clean it up, have good enough time for these things now, I thought better to utilise the time given. And after three days, its now in a more organised manner.
I am very happy when its done and used thread from this collection for the above embroidery. Have good collection of shades of almost all colours there,thanks to the all cross stitch I did so far. Now you wonder about my patience to do this right? yes ?? now I also wonder!!
Till next post
Take care
Ninu

22 comments:

  1. wow...that's the cutest...i love the polka dotted umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur bunny and duck embroidery works stolen my heart dear..these are super cute..waiting to see ur pillow cases..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vaheeda,working on another emb right now

      Delete
  3. Very Nice....neat and beautiful...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pieces are Very cute Ninu. I am an ardent lover of Vintage Hoops Group in flicker. Nice designs... nice colours chosen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so am I. choosing colours are the difficult and fun part!

      Delete
  5. My mother embroiders all day long. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I may not comment but enjoy your posts. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte. I enjoyed visiting your blog and your doily collection is soo huge

      Delete
  6. Lovely embroidery Ninu... I enjoy your posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That really looks very cute...I really love all ur needle work and have been following you thru facebook for a while...good work chechi!!

    Regards,
    Manju
    http://manjuseatingdelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..