Friday, 22 February 2013

The Red Dress

Yay!! back here again after a loong loooong time.. yes,I have to admit tht i almost forgot about this lil space I own in the big blog world.wht to say?? priorities changed, but I did stay with my hobbies all thru but not like it used to be (obviously).Internet time is limited and photography is more focused on "one object" and there lies reason for no posts here. 

Now that we are back in our Bangalore home I hope I can be more active here.but no promises. I made a few things for her when I was pregnant and afterwards,I must say its so much fun and makes you really happy and proud when its put to use.  And now sharing with you the Christmas dress I crocheted for her. I wanted something special for her on Christmas and I had this Red yarn which was a SWAP gift from a friend on last Christmas.I am not a yarny person, now attitude is changing and there are several yarn-related projects in my queue. And I loved this cute dress pattern on Ravelry which is huge hit and decided to make it without searching further ( which is not the case usually, I keep on searching and confused and finally go back to the first choice, thereby wasting a huge amount of time).

 The pattern is easy and was done it one day's time, gave two buttons on back for closure and thats it.I made this one month prior and it was just right for her on Christmas day. I cannot say how happy I was seeing this dress on her and surely a memory to cherish upon.The only regret is I couldn't take one good pic of her with the dress and when I tried later on it became a bit short for her. :(
Project Details:
Pattern: Angel Wings Pinafore
Yarn:Vardhman Millenium
Hook: 4.0mm


Thanks everyone for the wishes, my baby girl is 5 months now and I am enjoying motherhood very much!
Till next post
Take care
Ninu

25 comments:

  1. Ninu, welcome back to the blog land...you were missed ...glad to see back in action ...and baby's red dress looks gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nima n thanks for pushing me too

      Delete
  2. Its really cute Lil dress... !! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back dear ninu..we missed u..dress is looking gorgeous..like ur darling doughter..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Ninu! The dress is gorgeous. I really wish you had taken a snap of your lil one wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to see back..... gorgeous dress♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. See how time flies..
    Very pretty dress for Little Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! Hope to see a new set of baby projects now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your red dress. It is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy to c u back here.... Nice dress....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty dress........... definitely your daughter will look gorgeous in this dress...............

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...........Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks for sharing such a beautiful crochet dress.
    www.blissfulsewing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..