Tuesday, 19 March 2013

I love..


.. the mere sight of these trees with pink blooms, this city looks its best this time, my favy time in Bangalore!Its such a happy feeling going for a drive/walk and seeing these flower laden trees everywhere,in all their glory!!

..And then I remembered these flowers, I love crocheting these with leftover thread in my own way, which is very simple.
Pattern:
Make ch5 and join to form a loop, or make a magic ring to avoid the hole in the middle.
Petal: In the loop, ch3,2 tr,ch3 and join the loop
6 Petals around
.



I make them n save it for future use, So hows ur week going? Stay happy n crafty!

Till next time
Take care
Ninu

5 comments:

  1. Me too love these flowers. such a pretty sight nature has provided us with! and the sight you provided with all the multi color flowers is as awesome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! There are not many flower laden trees in Delhi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing these flowery trees. They are there near our locality too.
    And love ur crochet flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  4. are these gulmohar tree Ninu...lovely picture

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..