Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Pink shoes

Hello lovely ladies,
How are you all doing today? I am loving the weather now, slightly chilled and sometime raining. For me June is associated with heavy rains(monsoon in Kerala) and I love watching it. There is always an other side right?, we both(Mom n kid) were down with cold n' fever and are slowly recovering. So this is a quick post to show off pink shoes I made for my dear dearest.
I am always inspired by the beautiful work on other blogs and Pinterest is the place I bookmark all those beautiful things.I saw this  shoes there and re pinned, but I couldnt find the pattern there. So I modified the best ever booties pattern and made a shoes for her. But her happy tiny feet were a too tiny for the shoes, so I added extra straps to it.
 It looked incomplete, so I made flowers and stitched onto it.(I dint have pink/white felt). Now it fits her nicely. I promise you all a modelled picture later, we are staying indoors from last week, the weather outside is not so favourable for her now. She thinks I am going to take her out if I put these on , I dont want to disappoint her. I tried clicking pic when she was sleeping, but that did not turn good.
And I am blocking squares from my WIP box, there are a lot. I arranged everything colour wise n patter wise, cos I  have NO clue abt the projects those intended to be. This is the second set, havent decided what to make with these. I feel funny!
Hope you all liked the tiny shoes above.
Until next time
Take Care
Ninu

11 comments:

  1. So.... cute Ninu....lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely little shoes, Ninu!! :)
    I don't make wearables but have made doll's shoes once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious shoes! Your squares are lovely too

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...that's too cute Ninu...and your blocks...can't wait to see you finish it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely little shoes. So cute. Waiting for completed one with the blocks. So colorful.

    www.shamiatcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ninu

    This is the first time I am leaving a comment in a blog, though I visit several blogs on a regular basis.

    Your works are really neat and spellbound.....

    I like hand embroidery and sometimes do embroidery works. Learning crochet techniques through internet now.....

    I am truly new to most of your techniques....its really awesome....

    Wanted to know from where you buy your embroidery and crochet accessories, especially crochet threads and needles....

    I also reside in Bangalore, is there any particular shop or is it through online....

    Continue your good work......

    Thanks in advance.....
    Sajitha (annsajitha@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, very lovely shoes and the flowers are really very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look wonderful! I'd like to make a pair- where do you get/ how do you make the flowers you mentioned ?

    Thanks
    Barker Marine

    Men Shoes UK

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..