Monday, 24 June 2013

Pretty and Motifated

Happy Monday everyone! I am feeling so refreshed and new today after some long fever-ish days.Yes, the whole family had their turns fighting with the virus and baby n myself had two rounds. Last two weeks were really horrible. Feel good today, moreover seeing the baby moving around normally like before makes me happy. 
And there is a beautiful finish to show you all. The motifs I showed you last time turned into a cushion cover, a pretty one.I omitted the squares with yellow and  the colours I find very soothing. Like I said before I have no clue what was my intention, it was there in my WIP box..Have to thank Swapna for the CAL on motifs-Motifated, so that I remembered of these.

I joined the squares and attached to a plain cushion cover. Finally my sewing machine also on use now.  I haven't figured out the pattern yet, if someone knows it please let me know. 
Thats all for the day, hope to come back with more beautiful things later, there are some waiting for the final touch.
Take care
Ninu

6 comments:

  1. It is a lovely cushion ninu, perfect finishing too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Cushion Ninu :-)
    As u said, the colors are very soothing and calm.
    Great Job..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cushion! The colours are so pretty together xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a lovely cushion, it looks so pretty
    lovely greetings from austria.
    barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty cushion in those colours.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cue cushion! I like the colors! So pretty!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ <a href="http://www.usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/08/submarine-sunday-43.html>Submarine Sunday Link Party</a>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..