Thursday, 25 July 2013

Ocean Blue Ripples

Again another Ripple Blanket,its for a baby boy. I love this pattern, to be frank I love chevron and its variations. This blanket is for our neighbour's baby, my little girl's friend .Started this blanket soon after he was born, now its ready after he is 6 months old.
I had plenty of blue yarn in my stash, so for the boy baby, there was no confusion in selecting the colour.Its made in the same manner as the Green Blanket. These are good stash busting projects. I am not buying any new yarn now, using up whatever is there in my stash.

Project Details
Pattern: Neat Ripple Pattern
Yarn: Vardhman Babysoft
Hook: 4mm
Size 26" x 35" inches

My hands are itching to start another blanket for my little girl. I hope I finalise the pattern soon and of course colours. So many things to do and so little time, I am trying to make the best use of it.

Till Next time
Take Care
 Ninu
Follow me on my facebook page

1 comment:

  1. It is lovely Ninu :-)
    It is a great job you are able to find time with your little angel. It requires both time & effort. Kudos to you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..