Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Another year ends..

I truly thank God for the wonderful year it has been. truly blessed for it has given lots of happiness, opportunities, challenges, friends. yes it brought its share of sadness of too , then its life!
Craft wise also it was a great year, My store is also doing really well. 
Here are some of pics of  my crafty-artsy 2014 which I haven't posted here.

Jute wrapped bottles and doily frame, my favourite.


 Happy crochet flower clips.


Adorable crochet booties


The pineapple doily runner which was a part of CAL with nima.I was too lazy to blog about it tht time, but I am really happy that she is a friend of mine and I enjoy CAL's with her.


Another doily along with Nima, which I decided to keep it for myself and now this is the base for most of my photo shoots.

crochet flower hairbands



Christmas hoop frames


 Snowflakes & Angels


Most favourite red snowflake garland


 Christmas themed hairbands

Christmas themed crochet clips


 Last,The most sold hair band in the store.


I am very much looking forward to 2015 now.Wishing everyone a happy 2015.

Take Care
Ninu

3 comments:

  1. all the pieces were too good ninu.... and i wonder how you make these things with a child with you?????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...last year you were super busy Ninu

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..