Thursday, 8 January 2015

Photo a day 2015

I ve wanted to do this project for a long long time. I think this is the year. I've already started taking pics on my mobile camera and posting on Instagram. I love taking pictures and what I will be aiming is that small slice from each day.
Posting the pictures of 1st week of Jan.

1/1 New pair of methiyadi

2/1 Brightness on hook

3/1 MasalaDosa


4/1 New project, how its gonna be.

6/1 What I made for myself. A long zari silk chain with silver pendant which I used in college days


7/1 Playing with colours.



8/1 One week of crochet


I hope to upload pics here daily and to take better pics with my camera.Hows your new year going? Have you took any resoloutions? Well, I dont have any. I take resolutions whenever I feel I should do and do not wait for new year. So tell me if you like my pics.
And take care
until next time
Ninu


1 comment:

  1. Nice pics! Beautiful crochet pieces !! :) I had made the motif in the 7th pic few months back, here, http://createwittyunleashed.blogspot.in/2013/06/a-little-bit-of-crochet.html
    I also usually don't make resolutions but this year I have got a long list.
    Good luck to you for 2015 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..