Tuesday, 2 June 2015

A much needed break!

Yes,I am on a break. break from the business I was doing from all the household chores and it was much needed.



A travel came as a shocking news and there was no rest for me after that until we board the flight. I was too busy with cleaning the house , packing and finishing up my orders And in 3 weeks we are in UK. I had to wind up my business for a few weeks but not closing it , have already made some plans.I am a strong believer in God and i believe everything happens for a reason and for our good only. 


We are not settled fully  and i am enjoying lazy time .. i really feel this break was really needed. There's some crochet happening but im not stretching myself. There are quite a lot of things we miss from our Bangalore life especially the 2-3 evening hours we spent  out with our neighbours and kids which was there in our daily routine for last 1.5 yrs. but I am not complaining or there's no point in complaining. 


Without some crafty updates my post wont be complete. There is this summer beanie cap  which I made last month and she wanted a pink flower, that was the only demand luckily! Finished this two days before our travel and she loves wearing it. And the weather here demands for a beanie too. 


And this is one project on my hook now, a ribbed scarf in shades of blue. This project was in my list for last 2 years. I am enjoying making handmades for family. 
Ok, thats all news here, I am back to blogging .
See you all soon
Take care
Ninu

6 comments:

  1. Good to see you back blogging... This is the most deserved break Ninu ...enjoy the break and get back to business soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nima, I think Im here to stay

      Delete
  2. wow... good to see you back... yes there are situations like this..... but happy to see you enjoying your time.... i like the quote that you are a strong believer..... enjoy your happy days... and that beanie is cute...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arul, Thanks a lot for commenting!off to your space.

      Delete
  3. Oh I'm just now seeing the news of u being in Uk!!!
    Everything works out for the best Ninu.
    Little sugar cube is v cute in her hat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..