Friday, 26 June 2015

Creative space!

Its been a very busy week here . I was all in vacation jolly lazy mood till last week and at times a little low. The sudden change from the busy schedule, I was almost clueless. I think I am back on routine , the week was awesome and I am making most use of time. The little madam got some friends and I am relieved! 
 I finished the crochet part on my coastal Lapghan, now after one week i still got no time to block it. I used blues  and cream on the edging and its pretty!

 
I have never given proper edging on my blankets , I never bothered much about it. Now I changed my outlook, a proper edging on the blanket makes it more beautiful and gives definition to the whole thing.


 And this week its busy with making flowers and thinking about new designs . This is the work in progress which is mostly pinks and purples. I love making it and enjoy the whole process.


I am reading another book, but again night reads. Happy that I restarted another hobby of mine which took backseat in last few years.
Ninu

4 comments:

  1. The lapghan is very beautiful. Flowers are also nice. Great going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blanket is gorgeous !!:) and the colorful flowers look very cute!!
    I have taken a Goodreads challenge of 2 books per month. I started off well but from last month I am falling behind. I love reading books. May be you can update on Goodreads what all you have read so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...blanket looks lovely with the beautiful edging..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blanket is gorgeous... i love the blue color... and the flowers... what you are going to do with that???? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..