Monday, 26 October 2015

For chilly days

The temperature is getting low, the winds blow hard, the days are short ooohh its chilly already! And to add on we are having cold-cough-fever and I have an airy voice. I ve managed to make a few scarves and shawl for us last week. I think I will be making more of it though I dont enjoy the blocking part much. 
The first one is a crochet ribbed scarf for my man. We have agreed on this colour and the pattern is easy and beautiful.I loved working with stylecraft dk and i think i will be buying more of it.  


The second one is a shawl which I started for myself, but the little fellow claimed it in between. I promised her that I'd make another for her,I felt this pattern not good for a 3 yr old girl  but she wasnt giving up.So I stopped at her size. This also in style craft special dk. 



I made a few more things but they are already on the blocking mat and this is the current WIP.


Btw I have an announcement to make, that I have started an etsy shop to sell my hair accessories. Please have a look at it

Till next time
Take Care
Ninu

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colors you have used. :-)
    All the best to your Etsy shop. Wonderful collection there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..