Sunday, 15 November 2015

DIY Christmas wreath

Hello everyone

Christmas is my favourite time of year , I have mentioned it many times. The atmosphere brings lots of joy and warmth! I think my little one also learning about it now. I love to do DIY decorations for every Christmas.This time I am not doing much ,I am so spoilt with choices in the stores here. But I have a planned a few easy things for this year and this is the first one.


 This is more of assembling a few things over a yarn wrapped styrofoam ring rather than making everything from scratch. All you need is some scrap yarn, styrofoam ring,a few ornaments  and a glue gun.
-Add a little glue at the back of ring and stick yarn there.
-Carefully wrap the yarn around the ring, this is where you spend time in the whole process.
-Cut the yarn when ring is fully covered and add a little glue at the end and keep it secure.
-With a glue gun carefully glue the ornaments onto the ring
-Ta-daah!!
I loved the wreath very much and totally glad that I made it. It looks very festive! This took less than 2 hours altogether in that around one hour was to wrap the yarn,
See you all later with my next finish.
Till then
take care
Ninu

Visit my etsy page here TiaraByNinu

2 comments:

  1. Lovely wreath!! :) It must have taken a lot of time to just wrap the yarn. I had once made a wall hanging with bangles, wrapping yarn around them and I was so tired.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..