Wednesday, 29 June 2016

June '16

Half year gone in a blink! My last post here was before Easter , never thought i take a three months break from here coz of active craft side of life. In between little Miss and myself went for a one month vacation to Kerala,India. 

The Spring blanket which I wanted to finish before Easter is extending the deadline. The current update of that is I joined all squares , have to weave in the ends and do border now. The process is boring now, but I'm loving the look.


With some leftover flowers I made these wall decor. Im planning to do two Mandalas and replace those hats of little Miss. I glued flowers onto the painted canvas, as easy as it can be!


Then these mulberry flower balls which was afternoon activity. Again these flowers are glued onto Styrofoam balls. 
I have a few more things to show, which I will save for next post. 
Take care
Ninu



2 comments:

  1. Cute finishes Ninu. Mulberry flowers are super duper cute. After seeing the primavera flower square here and in madetotreasure blog my hands are itching to start one. Blanket is of no use for me atleast I should make a bag out of those squares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shami. you should try it. The outcome is wonderful.

      Delete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..