Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Red snowflake Garland

I love making snowflakes and ofcourse garlands!! These can be perfect gifts and very christmassy! 


Last week was not productive and then on Sunday Nima showed me her beautiful snowflake garland on whatsapp. I took my hook ,thread and immediately started with this pattern I saved from Instagram. Im thankful the bunch of friends on whatsapp for huge inspiration they give. Its such an easy pattern but very pretty!


 I blocked this using white craft glue.  Then added these jingle bells on it .I love the texture and sound it gives to the garland.


And ta-daah!! Love it!! I think I will be making a few more snowflakes for this year. So hows your Christmas crafts going? Off to my friends blog to see whats happening!!

Project Details:
Pattern: Instagram Link
Yarn Anchor Knitting Cotton
Hook: 2.5mm
Size : 3.5@ point to point
Garland : 12 snowflakes are attached with a chain of 30 in between.

Till next time 
Take Care
Ninu

Join me on Facebook  and Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Your snowflake garland is very pretty in christmas color. Apt for the season. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. The bells are a lovely addition.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting..
Your comments are always welcome!! It means a lot to me..